General & Minimal Access Surgery Hospital in Coimbatore.
NG Multispecilty Hospital General & Minimal Access Surgery Department has some of the most Renowned Surgeons in the region. The hospital is privileged to have consultants with training in laparoscopic & Endoscopic surgery from renowned international institutes and exclusive practice experience from reputed government institutions that are committed to provide ethical and evidence based surgical options to the patients.
The General & Minimal Access Surgery Department is equipped with high definition laparoscopic instruments and provides a wide variety of open and laparoscopic procedures for abdominal surgeries related to gall bladder, appendix, spleen and intestines, etc., various types of hernias (inguinal, femoral, umbilical, incisional and hiatus, etc.), and emergency trauma management. Surgeries of Salivary Glands, Thyroid, Adrenal, Breast, Undescended Testes, Hydrocele, Varicocele, Varicose Veins and Anorectal Disorders like Rectal Prolapse, Piles, Fistula, Fissure and Perianal Abscess are also routinely performed.
The Department of General Surgery covers a wide range of Speciality and Sub speciality surgeries including:
- Benign Breast disorders
- All types of hernia repairs
- Excision of tumors
- All kinds of excision biopsies
- Surgical management of Hemorrhoids, Fissure – in – Ano, Fistula – in – Ano and other forms of peri anal sepsis
- Diabetic foot management
- Management of chronic, non healing wounds and bed sores
- Basic Laparoscopic procedures such as diagnostic Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Appendicectomy and Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy